Popskee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stealth's EZtoon guide:Smoke Bombs.

2 posters

Go down

Stealth's EZtoon guide:Smoke Bombs. Empty Stealth's EZtoon guide:Smoke Bombs.

Post  Stealth Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:17 pm

Hello and welcome to my smoke bomb tutorial. You will be making this:Stealth's EZtoon guide:Smoke Bombs. Ieaqxbso

First you need to have a ball drop down to the bottom of the screen. This is your bomb.
Next you need to draw a small snakey line that rises from the ball which soon dissapears.
Next you draw a small smokeline on the sides which rise to the top.
Keep making this grow larger untill it fills the whole screen.At the same time you need to make the bomb get covered out of site with smoke.
Now you draw small tall lines which grow bigger and make the smoke dissapear. As the smoke dies down you need to make the ball a visible bit by bit. Use the image for reference.
Feel free to post your results

Credit to Switch for helping me with the tutorial.
Stealth
Stealth
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Stealth's EZtoon guide:Smoke Bombs. Empty Re: Stealth's EZtoon guide:Smoke Bombs.

Post  Switch Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:24 am

This is what I got:

Stealth's EZtoon guide:Smoke Bombs. Pf2thvkr

Switch
Knowable
Knowable

http://www.reasons.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Stealth's EZtoon guide:Smoke Bombs. Empty Re: Stealth's EZtoon guide:Smoke Bombs.

Post  Stealth Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:33 pm

You made the smoke only start at 3 or 4 places. Each frame make a new space where it comes out. But good try.
Stealth
Stealth
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum