Popskee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My pivot try

+2
JonnyKid
SoulKiller
6 posters

Popskee :: Binned :: Dead Zone :: Pivot

Go down

My pivot try Empty My pivot try

Post  SoulKiller Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:20 am

My try and thanks for the tutorial of back flip Smile

dodge
My pivot try Pqg1y3eh

Lazer
My pivot try L92he6px

if theres something wrong please tell me

heres another
Skate
My pivot try P7uizc5r

Last edited by SoulKiller on Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:07 am; edited 5 times in total

SoulKiller
Knowable
Knowable

Back to top Go down

My pivot try Empty Re: My pivot try

Post  JonnyKid Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:56 am

the backflip was pretty good but the bullet he was dodging moved upwards oddly and was too slow, i thought the beam was stiff uneased and jerky,
JonnyKid
JonnyKid
Knowable
Knowable

Back to top Go down

Post  Glitch Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:37 pm

Mind posting some gifs? some people might not want to download pivs. The lazor animation: The lazer itself was ok, although premade from droidz, make your own stks in future, it makes your animations more unique, and people will like them better if you're not using a downloaded effect. It looks like you know basic easing, which is good, like when the arm was raising, but the little arm crossover thing at the beginning was a bit awkward, you could have added a few more frames so it would be clearer. As I said, the easing in the arm's ok, but the rest of the body has to move a couple of pixels to make it un-stiff. The Backflip: The airtime imo is quite good, but the start is a bit off, you should have started with the figure going into a crouch, to show more momentum, starting him in a crouch is quite lazy. And in the 1st 2 frames the only thing that moved was the back, which was too many pixels to start off a movement. The thing flying across was a nice touch, but should have been spaced more instead of going that slow. You went like this with the yellow thing |---|--|----|----|---|--|--|--|---| Which is quite bad spacing, for something that's supposedly flying across the screen it should be something like |-----|------|-----|
Just simple quick spacing. The feet are all shakey, keep them in the same place when crouching, which you can do by using a marker, which if you don't understand just ask me about it, lol.
Sorry for semi lazy comment.

Glitch

Back to top Go down

Post  SoulKiller Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:47 pm

Glitch wrote:Mind posting some gifs? some people might not want to download pivs. The lazor animation: The lazer itself was ok, although premade from droidz, make your own stks in future, it makes your animations more unique, and people will like them better if you're not using a downloaded effect. It looks like you know basic easing, which is good, like when the arm was raising, but the little arm crossover thing at the beginning was a bit awkward, you could have added a few more frames so it would be clearer. As I said, the easing in the arm's ok, but the rest of the body has to move a couple of pixels to make it un-stiff. The Backflip: The airtime imo is quite good, but the start is a bit off, you should have started with the figure going into a crouch, to show more momentum, starting him in a crouch is quite lazy. And in the 1st 2 frames the only thing that moved was the back, which was too many pixels to start off a movement. The thing flying across was a nice touch, but should have been spaced more instead of going that slow. You went like this with the yellow thing |---|--|----|----|---|--|--|--|---| Which is quite bad spacing, for something that's supposedly flying across the screen it should be something like |-----|------|-----|
Just simple quick spacing. The feet are all shakey, keep them in the same place when crouching, which you can do by using a marker, which if you don't understand just ask me about it, lol.
Sorry for semi lazy comment.

hmm so i need to make my own? on paint right?
and thanks for the raminder Very Happy

SoulKiller
Knowable
Knowable

Back to top Go down

Post  Glitch Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:23 am

If you mean your own lazer, make it in pivot.

Glitch

Back to top Go down

Post  Stealth Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:42 am

He wouldnt just slide backward when he was blasted back would he???? he would get a little airborne. But thats just my opinion
Stealth
Stealth
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:19 am

The backflip was pretty good, but yes, it was a little slow.

The lazer and the skate were both a little stiff, especially the lazer, because it didn't move at all when the beam was shot.

The skate was ok, but the arms were kinda choppy, and it wasn't all that fluid.

Things to Work on:
Stiffness
Choppiness
Fluidity

*Courtesy Returned

Last edited by Mike on Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mike
Mike
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  Glitch Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:08 pm

HAY U. Courtesy me, I made a thread

Glitch

Back to top Go down

Post  Chance Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:37 pm

Lol, I have seen the tutorial to that first animation all to many times. I actually have the link to it

Ahh yes *Link*

Youtube tutorials suck...try DD
Chance
Chance
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

http://www.animators.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  SoulKiller Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:08 am

hmmm ok guys thanks for the info i will try again Very Happy

SoulKiller